Website Free alias Gratis klik Aza..

Experience at Harco Manggadua Jakarta

Severally elapses I go to Harco Manggadua Mall at Jakarta a only to buy some spare part for computer. I hear that over there famous cheaply. But, this instance as experience for my and to the friend of cautious buys spare part computer at there.

Its story I buy many spare part with merk one particular I believe that goods am lovely and my not attempt. But, what happen afters was brought home by that goods can't be used alias damage.

Enforced next day I return there, eventually lazy once goes to there have the ways at a dead set. But thanks after sweeping that goods gets to be reinstated, but I don't want again with goods of her shop, I ask for change and they want. Finally I buy at other shop and asking for tried.

That shop position are at floor 3, one need to be reassured for friend what do will computer expense and also spare part over there must been crosse check previously, can be tried is ware second part. Thank you

0 Comments



Recent Entries

Recent Comments